Hours of Operation & Contact Information
Monday – Friday: 8:30am-5pm CST
Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays: Emergency Service available- please call for details.
A linen request may be made by any of the following methods:
- E-mail* Orders@WindyCityLinen.Com
- Contact your assigned Sales Representative
- Or simply call us at (224) 279-1500 (ext. 7)
During normal business hours *During normal business hours, a representative will reply to your requested Proposal or Contract within 24 hours.
Proposals and Rental Contracts:
A note about the availability of inventory:
All signed Rental Contracts will take priority over a Proposal or unsigned Rental Contract. All linen items reserved through a Rental Contract are placed on a first come, first serve basis. (A Proposal will not reserve any items until it is converted into a Rental Contract).
Requesting a Proposal:
- Call or e-mail Windy City Linen to request that your Proposal is to be converted. Unless you take this crucial step of converting the order, no linen will be reserved and depending upon when you place your request, we may no longer have your desired items in stock.
- When your order is placed, we will send you a Rental Contract. It is your responsibility to check the Rental Contract for accuracy. All changes placed to the initial order will be followed by an updated ‘Rental Contract’ subject to both our ‘Changes’ and ‘Cancellation’ policies as stated below.
- All orders are assembled three (3) days prior to delivery to ensure accuracy. All orders are loaded on our trucks the day prior to delivery to ensure on time delivery. Reductions to orders will be accepted until 10am 2 business days prior to the delivery date on your Rental Contract, excluding holidays and weekends. Reductions to orders outside these parameters will incur the 75% restocking fee.
- There is no charge for an addition made to an order within the time frame referenced in “section a” above, based upon the availability of the items requested. Any additions made after this time will be considered a new order and may be subject to an additional delivery fee.
- All custom orders require a 50% non refundable deposit prior to production. The balance will be do prior to delivery.
Orders may be cancelled up until 10am, two business days (excluding holidays and weekends) prior to the delivery date on your contract. Cancellations may be made through e-mail or fax (no verbal cancellations will be accepted). Cancellations are accepted prior to the deadline via e-mail only and within the time limits described here. If you contact your WCL Sales Representative to cancel an order, you must include our office in the e-mail.: Orders@WindyCitylinen.Com and a ‘Cancellation Confirmation’ will be sent to you. To avoid any cancellation charges, the “Cancellation Confirmation” is the only accepted proof that the order has been cancelled. In all other cases, a 40% restocking fee will be applied. Once an order has left our premises for delivery, the full terms of the rental contract are in effect. Linen returned due to event cancellation or errors made on the part of the customer (including duplicate orders placed) will be charged the full amount of the contract. Credit will NOT be issued for unused linen.
We request that American Express, Visa or MasterCard remain on file for deposit or in the event of lost or damaged rental items. All orders must be paid in full prior to the delivery date with a credit card or check.
THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE AND / OR INDIVIDUAL PLACING AN ORDER ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RENTED ITEMS and will be notified of missing or damaged linen. Damaged and missing items will be billed at our current replacement rates. It is critical to have items ready for pick-up on the date specified in the contract, mainly due to the fast growth of mold which will destroy linen when left untreated. All rental items that are held beyond the terms of the contract are subject to additional rental fees and pickup fees.
Delivery & Pick-up
Windy City Linen will deliver your order on the date and to the delivery location specified by the Rental Contract. Upon delivery, our staff will be happy to review your order to ensure accuracy. Once the delivery manifest has been signed, the order will be considered complete. At the time of pickup and reconciliation, we will report any missing or damaged items within 24 hours of the pick up date.
Lost or Damaged Linen
Windy City Linen reserves the right to bill for and or charge a credit card on file for lost or damaged rental items. The customer is solely responsible for all rental items. Lost items that are found and returned in a reusable condition may be issued a credit based on the length of time the item(s) were missing from inventory and whether or not the items were damaged to due to mold or otherwise.